Good morning here is a French Toast recipe that has a bit of a twist to it. ENJOY.
2 slices whole-gran bread
1 slice turkey bacon (look for sodium reduced)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 mozzarella string cheese
1) Spray a skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
2) In a bowl, whisk the egg
3) Dip bread into egg so both sides are covered. Let soak for 30 seconds on each side
4) Place egg- soaked bread in skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side
5) Meanwhile, cook bacon in the microwave of skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side
6) Put cheese and bacon between toast slices. Then place the sandwich in the skillet and cook slightly until cheese melts.
Nutrients per serving:
Total Fats: 19g,
Saturated Fat: 6g,
Trans Fat: 0g,
Total Carbohydrates: 29g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
SOURCE: OXYGEN MAGAZINE
Speak Your Mind