Grilled Cheese Turkey Bacon Sandwich
2 slices whole grain bread
1 slice of turkey bacon (or lean regular bacon)
1/4 cup part – skim shredded mozzarella cheese
1) Use a nonstick pan over medium heat.
2) Whisk egg in a bowl.
3) Dip bread in egg, covering both sides. Set aside on a plate and let soak for 30 seconds.
4) Place bread on pan and cook for 3 minutes per side, until both sides are golden brown. Remove from the pan.
5) Cook bacon on the pan until slightly crispy. Place onto a slice of bread, add cheese, then place the sandwich on the pan and cook slightly until cheese is melted.
Open Face Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich
1 slice whole grain bread
6 oz cooked chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch cubes
4 tbsp plain low fat yogurt
1 tsp curry powder
1 stalk celery, chopped
1) Toast bread in a toaster. Meanwhile mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2) Spread mixture into toasted bread.
Chicken Soft Taco
2 medium sized corn tortilla
4 oz cooked chicken
2 oz low fat cheese
1 sliced tomato
1/4 cup of black beans
1/2 cup black beans
1/4 cup of brown rice
4 oz of Chicken Chunks or Tofu
1/2 cup Tomato
1/2 of a Red Bell Pepper