Enjoy this healthy wonderful chili.
- 1 cup kidney beans
- 1 cup. pinto beans
- 2 cup whole tomatoes in juice
- 2 ½ medium onions, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ celery stalk, diced (use half of this when cooking meat)
- 3 garlic cloves minced or pressed
- 1 ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 – 8 tbsp of chili powder (season to taste)
- 1.5 lbs. of grass fed beef
Put all ingredients in Crock-pot and stir to mix. Cook on high 1.5 hours, stir, then reduce to low and cook for another 4-5 hours.
*Add grass fed ground beef about one and ½ hours before serving.
*Large crock-pot is needed (7 quart)
*Add other vegetables to your taste such as zucchini or yellow squash.