Since I was a kid I used to eat stuff that I did not like that taste of if I knew it was good for me, example holding my nose and swallowing peas (YUK!). My drive to be as healthy as I could be came from the acknowledgment of health issues that run in my family: heart attacks and high blood pressure. What are your concerns about family health issues?
A sure deal to give your body the fighting chance it needs are to components:
1) Be aware of what you are eating; and
2) keep on moving.
Here is something that I found in my study guides that I thought speaks to, “WHY SHOULD I WORK OUT”.
1) LOWER RISK OF EARLY DEATH
2) LOWER RISK OF CORONARY HEAR DISEASE
3) LOWER RISK OF STROKE
4) LOWER RISK OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
5) LOWER RISK OF ADVERSE BLOOD LIPID PROFILE
6) LOWER RISK OF TYPE 2 DIABETES
7) LOWER RISK OF METABOLIC SYNDROME
8) LOWER RISK OF COLON CANCER
9) LOWER RISK OF BREAST CANCER
10) PREVENTION OF WEIGHT GAIN
11) WEIGHT LOSS, PARTICULARLY WHEN COMBINED WITH REDUCED CALORIE INTAKE
12) IMPROVED CARDIORESPIRATORY AND MUSCULAR FITNESS2
13) PREVENTION OF FALLS
14) REDUCED SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSION
15) BETTER COGNITIVE FUNCTION (FOR OLDER ADULTS)